Who is Penneo
Before telling you who we are and what we do, let us say that the most important asset at Penneo is our PEOPLE. Our workplace culture is open, inclusive, respectful and driven by the mindset that we are all one big family and we should treat each other as such. For that reason, we are not simply looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people that can resonate with our values. These include vulnerability, responsibility, transparency, alignment, bravery and unity. Penneo strives to make work fun and succeed in our people waking up in the morning and being excited about coming to the office, which is why we want all Penneos to work for a mission, not for a workplace.
Our mission is to help companies manage and automate their digital signing processes and documents in a fast, streamlined and effortless way, while at the same time allow them to be fully compliant and secure, thus tackling today’s compliance and security challenges. In addition, we want to contribute to building a more environmentally friendly world, by making businesses go paperless!
Founded in 2014, Penneo is now a hyper growth SaaS company of 60 colleagues and growing, working with more than 1600 customers in the Nordic Region. Already we work with companies such as Deloitte, KPMG, EY, PwC and our client base is rapidly expanding.
If you join us, you should expect to become part of a multicultural team of 19 nationalities, who is currently growing at full speed, and whose team efforts allowed us to announce with pride that we were listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market on June 2nd, 2020!
Who we are looking for:
At the moment, we are looking for a full-time, Nordic speaking 2nd Level Customer Support Hero, to join our Nordic support team situated in Copenhagen as soon as possible. You will be a part of a fun journey and help Penneo scale up and grow.
- You have a technical profile and likes to troubleshoot issues that you haven't seen before
- You are passionate about helping others and motivated by making people happy
- You are curious about how technical products work, enjoy solving complex problems and love taking on new challenges
- You have a basic understanding of coding and knows how to do API Calls
- You are fluent in at least one Nordic Language and English, if you are fluent in German, French, Dutch or Finnish it's a plus!
Who will be in your team?
We are a close-knit team Nordic that works hard but also likes to have fun. We are proud of our culture and we have room for personal development. We help our clients when they need help with Penneo and we listen, learn and provide feedback to our product team so that the product can be improved.
What your work day will look like:
Your main duty is to keep our clients happy and help your team members, so it’s important that you are motivated by going the extra mile and have a service minded approach in everything you do.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Helping clients and end users with Penneo through tickets and phone
- Creating help center articles
- Onboarding new clients both online and on location
- Bug reporting
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients and keeping them happy
Apply to join us if you want to:
- Join a well-functioning and growing Support team
- Work in a people company, where hi-fives is a part of our everyday work life
- Make a difference for clients and help make their day
- Work with the best solution within our field, which is highly acknowledged by the market.
Apart from that, we also offer:
- An open and informal workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career.
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life.
- Monthly Friday Bars and lots of social events
- Yearly team camps to exciting beach locations or ski resorts up in the mountains, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team.
- Catered and delicious lunch every day
- Private health insurance (we’ve got you covered!)
- Football table and PS4 (because we all need a break to relax our mind during work)
- Competitive salary, depending on qualifications and experience
If what you are reading peaks your interest and you feel you might be who we are looking for, go ahead and send us your application. We look forward to receiving it!
And if you have questions that you need to be answered before applying, you are always welcome to call our Customer Support Manager, Alexia Wolfhagen, at firstname.lastname@example.org - she will be happy to hear from you.
Best of success with your application!