Who is Penneo?
Penneo is a fast-growing RegTech SaaS company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We successfully serve customers in industries like accounting, legal and finance, enabling them to manage and automate their business critical processes and documents in a compliant, secure and effortless way.
Following a successful IPO in June of 2020, we are now, more than ever, in a position to execute on our vision for European expansion. We are not only looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our values.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a full-time, Danish speaking Customer Support Hero, to join our Nordic support team situated in Copenhagen as soon as possible. You will be a part of a fun journey and help Penneo scale up and grow.
You will be a key person influencing the satisfaction and success of our customers, and we therefore expect the following qualifications:
- Experience within customer service.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Has a systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Can explain complicated problems in the simplest terms to customers and peers.
- Passionate about helping people and making them succeed.
- Solution-oriented mindset and a structured approach to work.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, we are growing very rapidly and therefore you should be able to cope with constant change.
- Experience with tech support would be a plus.
- Familiarity with customer service tools and/or Salesforce is an advantage.
It is an advantage if you can speak German or Dutch in addition to English and any of the Scandinavian languages.
What is the team like?
We are a close-knit team that works hard but also likes to have fun. We are proud of our culture and we have room for personal development. We help our customers when they need help with our solutions and we listen, learn and provide feedback to our product and development team so that our products can be improved.
What your workday will look like:
Your main duty is to keep our customers happy, so it’s important that you are motivated by going the extra mile and have a service-minded approach in everything you do.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer requests by phone or email in a clear and comprehensive manner, because good communication is key to keeping customers happy.
- Helping customers with troubleshooting their issues.
- Work closely together with senior peers to resolve more complex user issues.
- Communicate and structure relevant feedback from customers to our product and development teams using the right channels.
- Actively educate and empower our customers to become better Penneo users through training, onboarding and helping them use our Help Center more effectively.
- Support the development of our self-service content in our Help Center.
- Being a sparring partner to our amazing Sales team
Apply to join us if you want to:
- Join a well-functioning and growing Support team.
- Work in a people company, where music and laughter are a part of our everyday work life.
- Make a difference for customers and help make their day.
- Work with the best digital solutions within our field, which is highly acknowledged by the market.
Apart from that, we also offer:
- An open and informal workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career.
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life.
- Monthly Friday Bars and lots of social events.
- Yearly team building events, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team.
- Catered and delicious lunch every day.
- Private health insurance (we’ve got you covered!).
- Football table and PS4 (because we all need a break to relax our mind during work).
- Competitive salary, depending on qualifications and experience.
If what you are reading peaks your interest and you feel you might be who we are looking for, go ahead and send us your application. We look forward to receiving it!
Best of success with your application!