Who are we?
Penneo is a fast-growing RegTech (Regulatory Technology) SaaS company with headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark. We effectively assist customers in industries like accounting, legal, and finance, enabling them to organize and automate their business-critical processes in a compliant, secure, and effortless way.
Following a successful IPO in 2020 and the listing on Nasdaq Copenhagen Main Market in April 2022 we are now, more than ever, in a position to execute on our strategy for European expansion. We are not only looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our culture and values.
We now have the opportunity to look for a Customer Support Specialist to join our awesome and growing team. We're on a mission to scale our operations and maximize value to our existing and future customers.
Who are we looking for?
As our new Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for troubleshooting technical problems, customer interactions, and inter-department collaboration within the company.
The position is full-time, based in Copenhagen and you will report to our Customer Support Manager, Mads, and have our Customer Support & Product team as your closest collaborators.
What would be your responsibilities?
We foresee the following responsibilities, but you’ll have the opportunity and freedom to influence and define them with us.
- Providing a case resolution;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Troubleshooting & escalating issues;
- Working with colleagues to deliver the company goals.
What makes you a great match?
We believe that the following traits and experiences are important for becoming successful in this role, and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms and we would still like to hear from you, even if you don't think you match all the points below.
Thus, to succeed in this role, we expect you to:
- Hold 2+ years of experience in Technical or Customer support;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, we are growing very rapidly and therefore you should be able to cope with constant change;
- Have a systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving;
- Be able to explain complicated problems in the simplest terms to customers and peers;
- Be passionate about helping people and making them succeed;
- Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Have a full working proficiency in Norwegian.
Would be a plus :
- Familiarity with customer service tools and/or Salesforce.
How will this role progress?
It is important to us to be as transparent as even possible and to give you the opportunity to level expectations for the role. We, therefore, share our impact description in advance, and we would love your thoughts about it in your cover letter.
During the 1st month you will:
- Meet your new colleagues and understand who is doing what;
- Get comfortable with the day-to-day operations of your job;
- Understand the problems Penneo solves for customers;
- Use the product(s) as a customer;
- Assess and engage in customer-facing tools and platforms.
Within 3 months you will:
- Have a good understanding of our SIGN product;
- Independently solve simple cases per month;
- Comfortably handle customer requests;
- Have a tentative understanding of our KYC product;
- Work well in all our work tools and platforms;
- Assist in an escalation of cases.
Within 6 months you will:
- Independently solve complex issues and handle case escalations;
- Have a thorough understanding of our SIGN and KYC products;
- Actively work with achieving good customer satisfaction;
- Be able to work seamlessly with all our work tools and platforms.
Within 12 months you will
- Be comfortable in all areas of troubleshooting, customer interactions, and inter-department collaboration within the company;
- Assist or take charge of training and mentoring of new support agents.
From this point on you have the opportunity to impact how your Penneo career develops, depending on what you want to achieve.
By now we hope you’re sitting with a smile on your face, ready to apply and contribute to the Penneo adventure.
About our interview process
We want you to know what to expect. All of our interviews can be conducted remotely, scheduled via email and Google Meet for audio/video calls if you prefer.
- Call with one of the members of our Talent Acquisition Team (~30m): introduction to the company, mutual initial expectation leveling.
- Call with our Hiring Manager, Mads (~45m): Getting to know each other, assessing for mutual fit, introduction to the impact and goals for the position.
- Collaboration round (~1h): Together with two team members, you will discuss your approach to a problem scenario to assess collaboration fit and ways of working.
- The practicalities (~45m): Closing talk with our Hiring Manager, Mads agreeing about compensation, starting date, and all other practical details.
Best of success with your application!
Please note that we are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in any of our roles, please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Penneo is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.