Penneo is a fast growing SaaS company working to automate business processes for companies across Scandinavia. 1600 customers have already joined Penneo in the Nordic region and the client base is growing rapidly.
We are embarking on an exciting journey to develop our business into Europe, and to succeed we need to be more data-driven to be able to track, measure and deliver the value we add in a simple and structured way.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a BI Analyst with strong business and analytical skills to join our team! As a BI Analyst you will be reporting to our CFO and collaborating closely with our Sales and Product Development departments to execute on mining and establishing new data processes to optimize our business. You are self-driven and fueled by working with multiple colleagues. You keep a steady hand when juggling multiple tasks and are quality-oriented. You will be owning the data warehouse and ETL process from A-Z and will be responsible for translating and structuring data to business-specific outcomes such as customer and sales dashboards, more qualified forecasting on deals and KPIs.
With the experience gained through this job you will be able to develop an internal career path and grow within the company.
Your tasks (not limited to)
- Develop and manage valuable BI visualizations - e.g. Dashboards for sales teams and for customers
- Collect and qualify data through various data sources
- Categorizing Penneo value to various customer segments (real estate, legal etc.)
- Identify and development needs in order to improve and streamline data
- Collaborate with the product team to develop solutions that allow customers to track their use and value of Penneo
- Create, collect and maintain documentation and data (including requirements, design and user manuals)
- Collaborate with Sales and Product development to and gather intel on customer usage
- Maintain and develop our data warehouse and ETL solutions
- Presentation and reporting of data
To succeed you must
- Have experience with SQL, Mode Analytics and mining data in general
- Have solid business understanding and be able to suggest, develop and operationalize solutions that add value to both Penneo and our customers
- Be independent and proactive in your work to find new ways of optimizing our value chain through quality data
- Preferably, you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience with BI and data processes
- You are proficient in SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Experience with R or Python and Pandas is a big plus
The Penneo DNA
At Penneo, our most important asset is PEOPLE. We’re not looking for new employees, we’re looking for new teammates. We strive to do what we love, to love what we do and to make every day fun and
In other words we are a PEOPLE company!
- We put the team and organization before ourselves
- We’re not afraid to take responsibility for our mistakes and to learn from them
- We’re accountable and have integrity as well as transparency
- We’re curious and not afraid to ask questions
- We’ll make it known to colleagues when we’re stuck or blocked
- We love to help and be helped
- We’re obsessed with learning new things, improving processes and voicing concerns
Apart from that we also offer the following:
- Open, informal and multinational company, where people socialize.
- Office in the city center close to metro and public transportation.
- Lots of social events
- Team Camps in and outside DK
- Catered lunch
- Health insurance
- Training facilities, squash court, table tennis and PS4.
- Competitive salary
Does this sound like you? Do you want to work with some of the most inspiring and talented people in the industry? Are you up for a big challenge and a fantastic journey?
Let us know!