Who is Penneo
Before telling you who we are and what we do, let us say that the most important asset at Penneo is our PEOPLE. Our workplace culture is open, inclusive, respectful and driven by the mindset that we are all one big family and we should treat each other as such. For that reason, we are not simply looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people that can resonate with our values. These include vulnerability, responsibility, transparency, agility and unity. Penneo strives to make work fun and succeed in our people waking up in the morning and being excited about coming to the office, which is why we want all Penneos to work for a mission, not for a workplace.
Our mission is to help companies manage and automate their digital signing processes and documents in a fast, streamlined and effortless way, while at the same time allow them to be fully compliant and secure, thus tackling today’s compliance and security challenges. In addition, we want to contribute to building a more environmentally friendly world, by making businesses go paperless!
Starting back in 2014, Penneo is now a hyper growth SaaS company of 50 colleagues and growing, working with more than 1600 customers in the Nordic Region. Already we work with companies such as Ikea, Siemens, Telia, McDonald’s, Scania and G4S and our client base is rapidly expanding!
We currently offer a strong and very useful product to HR-departments that can improve their HR-processes, making them more compliant to internal audits and GDPR, something that helps create better experiences for both employees and candidates and contributes to changing the future of work.
Who we are looking for:
At the moment, we are looking for a full-time, Swedish speaking Key Account Manager, to join our Nordic sales team situated in Copenhagen as soon as possible. You will help us grow our client base in Sweden, by targeting HR-departments within some of the largest companies in Sweden. We grow fast, so be prepared to be part of a fast paced international environment that focuses on people and their personal growth!
We believe that, to be successful in this role, you need to be ambitious and purpose driven, have a winning mentality and a very high drive and of course be curious and eager to learn and grow, individually but also through and with your colleagues and team. Moreover, we imagine that you already are experienced in sales, with a proven and strong track record, who can , most likely, demonstrate knowledge within the SaaS-industry.
Who will be in your team?
We are a multicultural sales team consisting of account & key account managers that are targeting large and medium level corporate clients on a national level within the Nordics. As a Key Account Manager for Sweden, you will also be working closely together with the Head of Sales, Nordics, Mads Paludan Aabling, who is responsible for sales and retention in the whole Nordic Region.
What your day will look like:
You will target strategic clients and own the entire sales process from A to Z, so you must be comfortable with booking and conducting meetings both online and F2F with C-level. Penneo needs to spread the word about who we are and what we offer, so you should love getting in contact with new people everyday and addressing their pain points about current processes and workflows.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Contacting new prospects and qualify them for meetings
- Managing accounts for existing clients
- Managing and forecasting your sales pipeline in Pipedrive
- Listening to and analyzing your clients’ needs, addressing their pain points and presenting tailormade solutions that can solve their problems
Apply to join us if you want to:
- Make an impact on HR departments and help shape the future of work!
- Join a well-functioning and growing sales department, which has one goal - to win the Nordic region and be the leading provider for all HR departments.
- Work with the best solution within our field, which is highly acknowledged by the market.
- Develop strong interpersonal, negotiation skills and further your career in sales and account management within SaaS.
Apart from that, we also offer:
- An open and informal workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career.
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life.
- Monthly Friday Bars and lots of social events
- Yearly team camps to exciting beach locations or ski resorts up in the mountains, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team.
- Catered and delicious lunch every day
- Private health insurance (we’ve got you covered!)
- Football table and PS4 (because we all need a break to relax our mind during work)
- Competitive salary, depending on qualifications and experience
If what you are reading peaks your interest and you feel you might be who we are looking for, go ahead and send us your application. We look forward to receiving it!
And if you have questions that you need to be answered before applying, you are always welcome to call our Head of Sales, Nordics, Mads Paludan Aabling, at (+45) 53 74 08 78 - he will be happy to talk to you.
Best of success with your application!