Who is Penneo
Before telling you who we are and what we do, let us say that the most important asset at Penneo is our PEOPLE. Our workplace culture is open, inclusive, respectful and driven by the mindset that we are all one big family and we should treat each other as such.
For that reason, we are not simply looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people that can resonate with our culture and values. These include transparency, alignment, bravery and unity to name a few.
Our mission is to help businesses manage and automate their digital document and signing workflows in a fast, streamlined and effortless way, while at the same time allow them to be fully compliant and secure, thus tackling today’s compliance and security challenges. In addition, we want to contribute to building a more environmentally friendly world, by making businesses go paperless!
Born as an idea in 2014, Penneo is now a hyper growth SaaS company of around 50 colleagues and growing, working with more than 1600 customers in the Nordic Region. Already we work with companies such as Deloitte, KPMG, EY, PwC and our client base is rapidly expanding! And now it's time to rock Belgium.
Who we are looking for:
We've already touched ground in the Belgium and have traction at both customers and with partners. We're now looking for our first Belgian Rock star to lead and develop our expansion in that area. Goal is to win and make Penneo the standard for all accountants and auditors.
You'll grow our market presence in the region and help change the way accounting firms handle annual reports and client interaction processes.
To do that we need you to be highly self motivated and ready to co-create a strong local team of sales reps.
How will this role progress?
During the 1st month:
You're expected to absorb all about being part of the Penneo tribe. You'll spend time in the Copenhagen office and check in online daily to learn about product, competitors our market and establish a clear idea of actions needed to be taken moving forward.
Within 3 months:
You'll be comfortable with our solution, you've had numerous meetings with our CCO and you are starting to build up your pipeline and better understanding of Penneo. Hopefully your first colleague have joined your team in the Belgium office.
Within 6 months:
Starting to be an expert for accountants and auditors in Belgium you've independently closed your first clients and hired sales reps for your team.
Within 1 year:
You will have already built up a strong portfolio with solid client relations. You will “own” the Belgian market and be a trusted advisor/ expert in your field for accountants and auditors, as well as the go-to person for 3-5 new team mates.
- During this whole period Penneo will make sure to provide clarity and insure that you feel strongly connected to all of the Copenhagen team and try hard to make it almost the same.
Who will be in your team?
You'll be part of the Audit and Accounting Sales team and will work closely together with our CCO and Co-founder, André Clement, whose primary focus is to expand our customer base in other European markets and make Penneo a global de facto standard for accounting firms.
The skills and experience making you a strong match
- You've got a strong sales record in SaaS
- You're mastering the sales process from a-z
- You've got sales lead experience and been working with Business development
- You're great at creating connections and longterm relations
- Audit and accounting work experience is a great plus
Location: Ghent, Brussels or Antwerp. Decision will be made based upon the location of the new hire.
Apply if you want to:
- Contribute to changing the way Belgian accounting firms handle their financial reporting process on behalf of their clients
- Join a sales team that can provide you with the tools and knowledge to take your career to the next step.
- Join a team of international colleagues who work hard and produce results, while also having tons of fun!
Apart from that, we also offer:
- An open and informal workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Yearly team camps to exciting beach locations or ski resorts up in the mountains, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team
- Private health insurance (we’ve got you covered!)
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme, depending on qualifications and experience
- Football table and PS4 (because we all need a break to relax our mind during work)
- Monthly Friday Bars and lots of social events
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life
If what you are reading peaks your interest and you feel you might be who we are looking for, go ahead and send us your application (in English) - we look forward to receiving it!
And if you have questions that you need to ask before applying, you are always welcome to call our CCO and Co-founder, André Clement, at +45 61 66 20 66 - he will be happy to answer them for you.
Best of success with your application!