Who is Penneo
Before telling you who we are and what we do, let us say that the most important asset at Penneo is our PEOPLE. Our workplace culture is open, inclusive, respectful and driven by the mindset that we are all one big family and we should treat each other as such. For that reason, we are not simply looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people that can resonate with our values. These include vulnerability, responsibility, transparency, alignment, agility, bravery and unity. Penneo strives to make work fun and succeed in our people waking up in the morning and being excited about coming to the office, which is why we want all Penneos to work for a mission, not for a workplace.
Our mission is to help businesses manage and automate their digital document and signing workflows in a fast, streamlined and effortless way, while at the same time allow them to be fully compliant and secure, thus tackling today’s compliance and security challenges. In addition, we want to contribute to building a more environmentally friendly world, by making businesses go paperless!
Starting back in 2014, Penneo is now a hyper growth SaaS company of 50 colleagues and growing, working with more than 1600 customers in the Nordic Region. Already we work with companies such as Deloitte, KPMG, EY, PwC and our client base is rapidly expanding!
Who we are looking for:
At the moment, we are looking for a full-time Sales Development Consultant, to join our Sales team situated in Copenhagen as soon as possible. You will help us grow our customer base in Sweden by searching for and reaching out to decision makers in Sweden companies with the intention of starting a dialogue about their needs and booking meetings for our Account and Key Account Managers to take forward.
Your mission will be to prospect the right clients via phone, LinkedIn and email, qualify leads and book meetings, thus ultimately helping Penneo create brand awareness and a stronger position in the Swedish market, which we can only achieve if you help us build a strong pipeline!
How will this role progress?
- During the 1st month: We would expect you to gain an understanding of our target verticals and key decision makers, as well as understand our Sales team’s processes and how we pitch. You should have reached a target of 10 meetings booked at the end of this month.
- Within 3 months: By the end of the 3 months, you should feel comfortable pitching and be able to book up to 30 meetings per month.
- Within 6 months: We expect that after the 4th month, you will be able to be up and running and hit your targets on a monthly basis (50 meetings), as well as deliver better qualified leads. The natural career progression at the end of the first 6 months, assuming that you have demonstrated a solid track record and are willing to take on more responsibility, is to transition into a Senior Sales Development Consultant role and potentially work towards expanding our target base to other markets (e.g. Norway)!
- Within 1 year: At this point, you should expect that a good track record can land you the role of Junior Account Manager, followed by higher targets and even greater responsibility.
Who will be in your team?
You will sit in the Audit and Accounting Sales team and will work closely together with our CCO and Co-founder, André Clement, whose primary focus is to expand our customer base in other European markets and make Penneo the global standard for accounting firms’ financial reporting processes.
Skills and experience
We believe that, to be successful in this role, you need to have some sales experience (ideally, from cold calling) and/or have graduated with a BA from a business school. This is a junior role so we can teach you how to be a Penneo Sales Hero if you are serious about jump starting your career in sales.
As a person, we are looking for someone who can be responsible, transparent, brave and willing to try out new things, make mistakes and learn from them. This is an outgoing role, in which you will be, on a daily basis, contacting leads and prospects to qualify them and book meetings, so you should have high energy and drive to succeed and enjoy being on the phone on a regular basis, doing research on LinkedIn, networking and making connections with people.
Since our work language is English, we expect that you will be fluent in the language. At the same time, you must speak Swedish at a native level since we communicate in this language with our clients in Sweden. If you also speak Norwegian, it would be a plus.
Apply to join us if you want to:
- Contribute to changing the way Swedish accounting firms handle annual reports and client interaction processes.
- Fast track and develop your career in sales, if you are willing to go the extra mile (we can give you the tools and knowledge to succeed but you have to put in the work)
- Join a team of international colleagues who work hard and produce results, but also know how to have fun!
Apart from that, we also offer:
- An open and informal workplace culture that inspires people to create great results, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career.
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life.
- Monthly Friday Bars and lots of social events
- Yearly team camps to exciting beach locations or ski resorts up in the mountains, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team.
- Catered and delicious lunch every day
- Private health insurance (we’ve got you covered!)
- Football table and PS4 (because we all need a break to relax our mind during work)
- Competitive salary, depending on qualifications and experience
If what you are reading peaks your interest and you feel you might be who we are looking for, go ahead and send us your application. We look forward to receiving it!
And if you have questions that you need to ask before applying, you are always welcome to call our CCO and Co-founder, André Clement, at +45 61 66 20 66 - he will be happy to answer them for you.
Best of success with your application!