Penneo is a hyper-growth SaaS company born in Copenhagen, Denmark. We successfully serve customers in industries like accounting, legal and finance, enabling them to manage and automate their business critical processes and documents in a compliant, secure and effortless way.
Following a successful IPO in June of 2020 we are now, more than ever, in a position to execute on our vision for European expansion. We are not simply looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people that can resonate with our culture and values.
We look for personality, screen for drive and hire for talent.
With us, future potential will always matter as much as past successes.
Who are we looking for?
We've already touched ground in the Belgium and have traction with both customers and partners. We're now looking for our first Belgian Rock star to lead and develop our expansion in that area. The goal is to win and make Penneo the standard for all accountants and auditors.
You'll grow our market presence in the region and help change the way accounting firms handle annual reports and client interaction processes.
To do that we need you to be highly self motivated and ready to co-create a strong local team of sales reps.
How will this role progress?
During the 1st month:
- You're expected to absorb all about being part of the Penneo tribe. You'll spend time in the Copenhagen office and check in online daily to learn about product, competitors our market and establish a clear idea of actions needed to be taken moving forward.
Within 3 months:
- You'll be comfortable with our solution, you've had numerous meetings with our CCO and you are starting to build up your pipeline and better understanding of Penneo. Hopefully your first colleague have joined your team in the Belgium office.
Within 6 months:
- Starting to be an expert for accountants and auditors in Belgium you've independently closed your first clients and hired sales reps for your team.
Within 1 year:
- You will have already built up a strong portfolio with solid client relations. You will “own” the Belgian market and be a trusted advisor/expert in your field for accountants and auditors, as well as the go-to person for 3-5 new team mates.
- During this whole period Penneo will make sure to provide clarity and ensure that you feel connected to all of the Copenhagen team and try hard to make it almost the same.
What skills and experiences make you a great match?
- You've got a solid sales record in SaaS and have experience from business development.
- You're mastering the sales process from a-z and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You've got sales lead experience and are motivated by the thought of leadership.
- You're great at creating connections and establish long-term relations.
- Fluency in both French or Dutch to accommodate the Belgian market.
- Knowledge of the audit and accounting industry is a great plus.
Location: Ghent, Brussels or Antwerp. First we find the right candidate, then we finalize the decision based on your input.
Who will be in your team?
You'll be part of the Audit and Accounting Sales team and thus work closely together with our Sales Director, Mads Paludan Aabling. However, your day-to-day colleagues are yet to be hired, and you should be excited by the notion of building, shaping and developing the perfect sales team.
Why should you apply for this role?
If you are not already convinced to learn more about the position by the above, then this might not be the right match for you, but we do have a few more benefits up our sleeves:
- An open and informal workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career.
- Yearly team camps to exciting beach locations or ski resorts up in the mountains, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team.
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life.
- Catered and delicious lunch every day
- Private health insurance (we’ve got you covered!).
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme, depending on qualifications and experience.
By now we hope you’re sitting with a smile on your face, ready to apply and partake in the Penneo adventure.
However, if you still have unanswered questions please feel free to contact our Sales Recruiter, Frederik Sassi, at +45 22 27 34 36.
Best of success with your application!