Who are we?
Penneo is a fast-growing RegTech (Regulatory Technology) SaaS company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We successfully serve customers in industries like accounting, legal and finance, enabling them to manage and automate their business critical processes and documents in a compliant, secure and effortless way. We are on a mission to take over Europe coming from a stronghold in the Scandinavian countries. In June 2020, we secured investment for growth and development through a successful IPO.
We are now searching for a senior backend developer to join our awesome and growing product development team in maximizing value to our existing and future customers.
Who are we looking for?
As a backend developer at Penneo you will collaborate with a multicultural team of highly skilled and open-minded developers. You will work on our customer-facing platform with a focus on providing data to internal tools and external integrations. The position is full-time and you will be based together with our product development team in Penneo’s HQ in Copenhagen.
We expect you to have worked 5+ years developing software products, preferably in product teams with direct responsibility for customer happiness. We are looking for someone who understands how products work, beyond “just” software.
We work with the following technologies: Docker, PHP, Kotlin, Java, MySQL, and we would love it if you have expertise in more than one language/framework. Your tech stack is not as important as your approach to continuous learning, individually and as a team. We believe in delivering value to our customers over perfect code.
What makes you a strong match for this role?
- You are haunted by a deep-rooted crave to code for customer value
- You are able to balance individual contributions with team efforts
- You are daring and ready to go new ways to solve technical problems
- You are comfortable reducing legacy code
- You are familiar with developing/improving service oriented architecture
What energizes you?
- Productive collaboration with product development team
- Improving documentation and code practices
- Participating in team activities
Why should you apply for this role?
If you are not already convinced to learn more about the position by the above, then this might not be the right match for you, but we do have a few more benefits up our sleeves:
- An open and informal workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life
- Monthly Friday Bars and lots of social events
- Yearly team camps, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team
- Catered and delicious lunch every day
- Collaboration with a local fitness gym, that everyone at Penneo can benefit from
- Company paid health insurance
- Foosball table and PS4
- Competitive compensation package, depending on qualifications and experience
Now, if you made it this far and you think this may be the right match for you and Penneo, please don’t hesitate to click the apply button