Key Account Manager - Norway
We're growing our presence in Norway and have a need for a talented solution seller who wants to grow with us. Become a specialist in RegTech or develop into a leader - the choice is yours!
Penneo is a fast-growing SaaS company born in Copenhagen, Denmark. We successfully serve customers in industries like accounting, legal and finance, enabling them to manage and automate their business critical processes and documents in a compliant, secure and effortless way.
Following a successful IPO in June of 2020 we are now, more than ever, in a position to execute on our vision for European expansion. We are not simply looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people that can resonate with our culture and values.
With us, future potential will always matter as much as past successes. We look for personality, screen for drive and hire for talent.
ROLE Key Account Manager - Norway
TEAM Audit & Accounting Specialists
START DATE January 1st 2021
How will you spend your time at Penneo?
As our future Key Account Manager, you will work to ensure Penneo a strong market position in the industry for auditors and accountants in Norway through new clients, existing clients, partnerships and interest groups. You’ll be working closely with Marketing to secure localized content, our SDC team will provide you with high quality meetings, and to round it off you’ll deliver feedback to our Product team who work tirelessly to optimize our product.
More specifically this translates into the tasks listed below:
- Hold meetings with new bizz clients, discover needs and present solutions.
- Hold meetings with existing clients with a focus on helping them boost adoption rates across their organization.
- Ensure client satisfaction in the Norwegian accounting industry.
- Ensure market knowledge of Penneo as a trusted provider for the Norwegian accounting industry.
- Ensure the Marketing department has sufficient knowledge to effectively deliver on campaigns to the Norwegian accounting industry.
- Through this, you will be asked to meet sales budgets on new and existing clients, which are created based on our position in the market.
How will this role progress?
During the 1st month:
- You will get an introduction to Penneo and the Penneo platform, Sales cycles, and strategy for the Norwegian market.
- You will participate in internal stakeholder meetings and familiarize yourself with our product, culture and value proposition.
- You will sit in on sales meetings, in Norway as well as in other markets, and learn from people in the team.
Within 3 months:
- At this point we expect you to feel comfortable with our solution and possess sufficient knowledge about the Penneo product to hold your own meetings with new and existing clients.
- Moreover, we expect you to have developed a full understanding of Penneo’s business value for the audit and accounting vertical.
Within 6 months:
- You are up and running and achieving 100% of your targets, in addition to having established a strong foundation for going forward.
- You have built a strong pipeline and significantly accelerated activity in the Norwegian market.
- You work in close collaboration with Marketing to determine the resources needed by you in order to win that market.
Within 1 year:
- You have built a great portfolio with solid client relations. You will “own” the Norwegian market and act as a trusted advisor in your field for accountants and auditors, as well as the go-to person for new colleagues.
- Overall, you will start small with "smaller", new and existing clients, but you can eventually work with bigger clients and have bigger targets and responsibilities - we expect that you would want to work towards that goal!
With market growth there also exists an opportunity for you to develop into a Sales Manager role with responsibilities for 1-2 people focused on the Norwegian market.
What makes you a great match for this role?
- You are a master of the good sale from A to Z and have a solid track record to support this claim.
- You have the drive to never stop fighting for a sales process - even as months go by.
- Proficiency in the Norwegian language.
- Min. a bachelor’s degree from business administration, finance or similar.
In addition, it would make you really stand out if you have:
- A SaaS background or experience from complex solution selling.
- Experience from working with the audit and accounting industry.
- Leadership aspirations.
Who will be in your team?
You’ll be part of the Penneo Audit & Accounting Specialist team headed by Esben Hjorth Jensen. We operate as an independent sales team with a laser focus on auditors and accountants in existing markets, which for now includes Denmark, Sweden and Norway. We split our focus between nurturing existing clients and growing the business. Success in our team is not dependent on a background in the auditing world, however we do perceive ourselves as experts in this vertical and strive to provide our clients with professional sparring and insights.
Why should you apply for this role?
If you are not already convinced to learn more about the position by the above, then this might not be the right match for you, but we do have a few more benefits up our sleeves:
- An open and informal workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career.
- Yearly team camps to exciting beach locations or ski resorts up in the mountains, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team.
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life.
- Catered and delicious lunch every day
- Private health insurance (we’ve got you covered!).
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme, depending on qualifications and experience.